We are proud to be able to offer a broad curriculum of 30 A-Level and BTEC courses, with all students studying a minimum of 3 subjects. It is important that students choose the right options post 16. All applicants are interviewed and we work studiously to ensure that students are matched to courses relevant to their ambitions and related to their academic strengths.
To support students in their Sixth Form studies we offer:
- Teaching from subject experts with outstanding academic pedigrees
- A Sixth Form Centre open to students 8am-5pm
- Independent and collaborative study spaces
- Sixth Form Study Skills programme
- Half-term 1:1 coaching session with tutors
- Weekly Head of Year Praise
- Curriculum+ Lectures
- Aspire Programme for prospective Oxbridge, Medicine or Veterinary applicants.
Click on the links below for detailed information (including Course Outline booklets) about the qualifications that are on offer in our Sixth Form.