We believe in delivering bespoke future destinations guidance, tailored to each student to ensure they all leave us on an aspirational pathway after Sixth Form. We start our Future Pathway in the Autumn Term of Year 12, as we introduce students and parents to our online destination’s platform, Unifrog. The majority of our students leave us for University, with a significant number receiving offers from Russell Group Universities. However, an increasing number of students each year are being awarded places on prestigious apprenticeships programmes with leading global companies.
The County Sixth Form offers students a comprehensive future destinations programme to prepare for Post-18 progression.
- Weekly Feature Lectures in Year 12, from leading experts in a range of fields.
- UCAS Support:
- Visit to the UCAS Fair in Farnborough
- UCAS Launch Day – incl. a Parent Information Evening and a Guest Talk on Student Finance
- Future Destinations Tutorial Programme
- Personal Statement Day
- Tutor 1:1s
- Note: We also offer extra support for students from non-University backgrounds
- Apprenticeships Support:
- Guest Speakers
- Apprenticeship Parent Information Evening
- Application Day
- Work Experience in the Summer Term of Year 12
- Head of Careers – student appointments
- Mock Interviews
- Gap Year Guidance
- Fortnightly Sixth Form Bulletin (detailing University and Apprenticeship opportunities)