Join our Sixth Form
We have a number of opportunities and ways for you to find out more about County Sixth Form and the courses available.
On this page you will find the following:
- A link to the Sixth Form Prospectus
- A link to the Course Outline Booklets (with a double page spread about each of the courses we offer)
- A link to the application form
- A short film to give you a taste of the Sixth Form
- 'Talking Heads' for each course will be added after the Open Evening
Our Open Evening is on Thursday 14th October
If you would like to ask a question, or perhaps you can't attend the Open Evening and would like to request a tour please CLICK HERE
Please join us for a presentation from The Headteacher and the Director of Sixth Form, plus the opportunity ask any questions you may have about County Sixth Form, on zoom, on Tuesday 19th October at 6pm.
Meeting ID: 827 7544 2851 Passcode: V8xR0H
If you would like any further information, please contact Julie Phillips, Sixth Form Faculty Co-Ordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are always delighted to welcome current County students and external applicants to find out more about our Sixth Form.
Art and Design Fine Art
Drama and Theatre Studies
EPQ Course Outline
Government and Politics
MFL - French, German & Spanish