Join our Sixth Form
Entry for September 2024
The deadline for applications has now passed. If you have any queries or are a late applicant, please email email@example.com
All those who have applied will be welcomed to interview in January and February, with offers released by Easter.
The County Sixth Form is one of the most successful in Surrey. Students go on to study at the most competitive universities or be accepted on to apprenticeship programmes at leading global businesses. We welcome internal applications from our current Year 11, as well as external applications. Our Sixth Form is diverse and inclusive, with over a third of students arriving to us new in Year 12.
Why join the County Sixth Form?
- Achieve the best outcomes at A-Level and BTEC
- Be part of a unique Sixth Form ethos
- Study in a culture of academic excellence
- Embrace a rich co-curricular programme
- Develop leadership skills beyond the curriculum
- Gain entry to the best universities and apprentice programmes
All applicants to the County Sixth Form are welcome to interview in the Spring Term, with offers published before the start of GCSE examinations.
Admission to the County Sixth Form is dependent on achieving an a minimum of 5 Grade 9-5s at GCSE and meeting the individual courses entry requirements as outlined in the Course Outline Booklets.